VIRTUAL ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Al-AMIN provides virtual accounting services, where professional teams offer virtual accounting functions for managing incoming and outgoing cash records, accounts payable, accounts receivable, ledger posting, bank reconciliation, financial reporting and financial analysis. You can think of us as a virtual accounting department for your business. We use state-of-the-art technology for ideas and workspaces to support your accounting department, without burdening with high costs for accountants and accounting systems.
- Input The Companies’ daily transactions based on data received.
- Advise The Companies regarding accounting controls and documentation.
- Prepare monthly Financial Statements – Balance Sheets, Income Statements and Cashflow Statement
If your business grows to the point where you are considering hiring a Chief Financial Officer, you may also consider our Virtual CFO Services. Through our Virtual CFO Services, you can get the services of the Chief Financial Officer who will work with you to help your business be successful. We will ensure our clients understand their financial statements and guide them in making decisions based on available financial statements. Our clients will focus on how to generate profit and business development, which we do:
· Preparation or review of Standard Operating Procedures in client organizations.
· Train client accounting staff.
· Budget planning and monitoring.
· Conduct financial analysis, measure profitability per product line.
· Cash Management.
· Trend Analysis.
· Timely Financial Report.